Momentum Coffee Millennium Park is located in the heart of Millennium Park, 11 N. Michigan Avenue. It just steps away from some of Chicago's most iconic attractions. The café is a great place to grab a quick bite or a cup of coffee. The staff is friendly and the coffee is excellent.
This location opened in November 2021 just in time for the Christmas festivities in the park, and offers a variety of pastries and coffee drinks. The space is small and caters to visitors that want to grab a quick delicious beverage or pastry.
Momentum Coffee Millennium Park Hours
The coffee shop is open daily, Monday - Friday from 10am - 3pm. Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm.
Top Reasons to Visit Momentum Coffee Millennium Park
1. Millennium Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Chicago, and for good reason - it's home to some of the city's most iconic attractions Cloudgate (the bean) Grant Park and more
2. The café is a great place to grab a quick bite or a cup of coffee.
2. The coffee at Momentum is excellent - it's strong and delicious, with a variety
2. If you're looking for a great cup of coffee while you're visiting the park, Momentum Coffee is definitely worth checking out.
3. They have a wide variety of coffee drinks and pastries to choose from, and the staff is always willing to help you find what you're looking for.
4. The best time to visit Momentum Coffee is during the morning or early afternoon, when there's less traffic and you can enjoy the views of Millennium Park without having to dodge crowds of people.
5. If you're looking to recharge and take a break from sightseeing, Momentum Coffee is definitely worth checking out!
For other exciting things happening in Millennium Park , check out this link to the Millennium Park Calendar!
For more information MomenMillennium Park Calendar!tum Coffee follow us on
#momentumcoffee #chicagocoffeechicago #momentumcoffeechicago #siplocal #shopsmall #keepthmomentum #powerup #millenniumpark